These are super simple potato wedges,kids just love it,I know my daughter does.
Print this recipe
- 2 large potatoes
- 2 tbsp oil(olive oil or vegetable oil)
- 2 tsp paprika (you can also used red chilly powder but reduce the quantity)
- 2 tsp dried herbs(optional) I used rosemary
- 1 tsp crushed pepper
- salt to taste
- Pre heat oven for 10 minutes at 200 degree C.
- Wash potatoes well,cut the potatoes to half,then cut each halved potato into 4 to 5 wedges, don't remove the skin of the potatoes(potato wedges must be almost the same size for even baking)
- Put all the potato wedges into a mixing bowl, add paprika(or red chilly powder),pepper,oil,salt and dried herbs, mix well.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or silicon sheet (this is to avoid the potato wedges from sticking to the tray)
- Place the wedges on the tray and bake for 20 minutes at 200 degree C,after 20 minutes remove the baking tray and turn the wedges around and bake for 15 minutes at 200 degree C(if you want to reduce the baking time ,cut the potatoes in to smaller and thinner pieces.)
- After 15 minutes,remove from oven, transfer to a plate and serve with tomato sauce.