Perfect appetizer for any party and super simple. My daughter just loves this.
Print this recipe
- 1/2 kg chicken lollipop
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp red color (optional)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves (chopped)
- 8 tbsp cornflour
- salt to taste
- oil to deep fry
- In a bowl mix in ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, egg, red color, coriander leaves, salt,turmeric powder and cornflour. Mix till well combined.
- Now add the chicken lollipop and mix till the chicken is well coated.
- Keep aside for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan , when hot fry the chicken pieces till well cooked and it looks golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from oil and place on absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- Serve as appetizer with tomato sauce.